How It Works
With its built-in battery and motion sensor, Impulse doesn’t have any physical connection to your braking system.
With its strong adhesive, Impulse secures to any window in seconds.
• No wires,
• No screws,
• No charging
It’s that simple.
As you drive, the built-in motion sensor checks your braking force over 100 times per second.
• Activates powerful LEDs when braking hard
• Includes multiple response modes
• Fits nearly any vehicle
Ordinary brake lights are dull so that they can be stared at endlessly in traffic…but that leaves you vulnerable when you need to brake quickly.
The Impulse difference:
• 3x as bright as ordinary brake lights
• Makes drivers react up to 50% faster!
Once attached, the powerful LEDs adjust so they perfectly face following drivers, no matter what your window’s angle.
Impulse is highly versatile and adapts to any vehicle in seconds.
The built-in motion senses your braking force all by itself. No wires.
Stop Distracted Tailgaters
Impulse stops the driver behind you in their tracks, when its needed the most.
* Wierwille, Walter W., Llaneras, Robert E., and Neurauter, M. Lucas. “Evaluation of Enhanced Brake Lights Using Surrogate Safety Metrics.” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, April 2009, p51.
Warning: There is no substitute for safe driving. Impulse is a supplemental brake light and not a replacement for required brake lights. There is no safety product that can prevent every rear-end collision. Referenced facts refer to findings from professional studies on Impulse’s underlying technology. See the footnotes for the complete studies.